• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Batman inspired 5 minute short film, Wayne (2009)

Hmmm, ya.

I get a feeling of a different level of the professionalism in this fight scene...it just doesn't seem to be on the same level as the trailer. It's hard to put my finger on it...

Perhaps more time could have been taken with the fight choreography--I wasn't that impressed.

It just seemed like the production value wasn't as high with the fight scene. As you know I'm a huge supporter of the trailer...I loved it...but this fight scene seems forced, contrived, and rushed...

Good luck, and I can't wait to see more.

That's absolutely correct. It was all of those things and that's why it was left out.

First the location fell through and we moved to another location. Then it started to rain so we had to move it to the covered location under which it was shot. Then we didn't have the wide lens that we needed to shoot with the adapter, so we shot with out it. This scene really was just thrown together under shitty circumstances. So, we are fully aware that it doesn't fit with the rest of the film, we just got a lot of questions about the costumes and action, and this is all we have to show. So take it with a grain of salt.

D

No worries Mr. Weidamour...what you have already look fantastic...it doesn't need a fight scene at this stage of the game. Yes, people want to see the Batz kick some ass...but that can come later. Don't rush it.

hmmm... this seems almosts like a mix between Scorsese's "Taxi driver" and batman.... Although I did like that the character actually had a job and works... makes him seem more... Normal? i guess?

Back