• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Baghdad Texas - be on Loudhouse's guest list for the premiere!

The premiere for Baghdad Texas will take place at the Quad Cinema on 13th street in New York City, on August 27th. There will be no red carpet; as the Producer says, "We're from Texas, and we wear cowboy boots with our tuxes."

If you would like to be on our guest list, we are providing one premiere seat to the member who will write us an honest, detailed review on indietalk.com.

We have already received a review in Variety Magazine. Click here to read it.

Please PM me for details. It would be great if you were to have a professional background in independent film, but anyone is welcome.

Last edited:
Thank you! I wish you still lived there too... :lol:

I'm going to propose that we send a screener to inditalk so that even if nobody comes to the premiere, we can have a review up here.

I heard some vague reports that it went well, although I won't know exactly what happened until I can pin the Producer down and ask him questions about it. :lol:

The Exec. Prod. was busy with another project (which I will be announcing on here soon) and so couldn't scope out the audience before the film started.

Back