• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Backyard experiment

add some "battle colors" ? Darken the sky and put some fog in the air maybe. Depends on what you are trying to show the viewers.

Heh, saw this earlier - meant to reply, but forgot. :blush: So nice bump, testop. :)

cstegner, have you watched your clip without audio?

As an exercise in editing (and without audio), it's friggin' great. You have 9 cuts within 14 seconds, for a rather exciting chase sequence.

I'm not sure how that explosion at 0;11;00 was done, but it works well. (Actually, I wouldn't mind a detail on how you did that)

However, the audio doesn't match a dang thing.
smiley_colbert.gif

Not bad. What was that yellow sparkler on the left explosion? :D

Hey I know this is old (really old) but I never saw the replies to it earlier lol. Was kinda even bummed that it didn't get even one reply.

testo: Some good recommendations, I'll keep in mind for future projects.

Zensteve: Thanks for the compliments and this was one of my first tests period and def my first audio test. I thought the audio was pretty decent but I'm sure I'll look ack at it in a few months and think to myself "newb". Give some specifics if you can so I know what to work on.

And the explosion at the end I acted it out a little when filming then just used video-copilots action essentials. http://www.videocopilot.net/products/action2/

indietalk: It was described as more of a off-white sparkler explosion, but I can see how you would get yellow (sarcasm).

Back