Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.... are there any aussies???

Will Vincent said:
shoes.. KangaROOS.. they were endorsed by some football player.. had a little "hidden" pocket on the shoe. hehe

Some football player???? Walter Payton, the best running back to play the game.

T Shipley said:
Walter Payton, the best running back to play the game.

Second Best.

r_smith_i.jpg

Poke

Bah.. gimme a break. Couldn't remember his name. I'm a filmmaker, not a football encyclopedia. Sports annoy me anyway. ;)

Actually I did remember his last name, but couldn't remember the first name.

speaking of australian-ness, it's Australia Day tomorrow and the Triple J Hottest 100 is on, i don't know about you lot, but i'm excited haha

Dimp Paddy said:
the Triple J Hottest 100 is on,

Wasn't Triple J the station that put on that "Drum" contest a few months back?

There's a short in Screening Room for that... title was "Funniest Cult Videos" or similar.

:cool:

Zensteve said:
Just a random link for some Aussie goodness...

Meat is good!!

(Could have pased for a Kiwi too, had he not made the faux-pas of suggesting a gas-powered BBQ)

that ad always cracks me up.... so simple, so great.....

As for the hottest 100, yeah i think it started today.... not sure... cant wait for the CD

Will Vincent said:
That's where they put the real hardened criminals, isn't it? Well.. and that crocodile hunter guy.

Well he is a criminal too.... a criminal of annoyingly stupid snake poking with stick crimes....

Anyhoo.... a special HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY today to all !!!!!!

i will be cracking open a VB , opening up the BBQ and watching the cricket.....

-Walt

Happy Australia day to all.. my day was.. well..kinda fun..

I, too listened to some of the triple j hottest 100..the last song I heard was something by ben folds.. & I watched a few episodes of the america's next top model-athon.. which was fun.. & basically spent the day with my dad..which I haven't done in ages.. it was funny to realise just how much he didn't know about me..

Mr.Blonde said:
Happy Australia day to all.. my day was.. well..kinda fun..

I, too listened to some of the triple j hottest 100..the last song I heard was something by ben folds.. & I watched a few episodes of the america's next top model-athon.. which was fun.. & basically spent the day with my dad..which I haven't done in ages.. it was funny to realise just how much he didn't know about me..

My day was pretty aussie.... first of all as write this i am currently i7 minutes into my 20th year of life... wow... i feel so old......

As for my day today i had a BBQ with some mates,watched the tennis with Alecia Mollic doing exceptionally well in her quart final.... not winning but playing very well and looking rather hot mind you... :D

then i played some tennis myself and broke my pre-eighties racket... :( and from there went to work to do double time!

what a day...

Back