• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch At Confession - Suspense

[/quote]There was a flash frame and low "boom" in the score that kinda made me think of a gun shot, even though you don't see it. That part was well done. It's one of those moments where A+B= C in your head (Sergei Eisenstein-ish in a way). Your first instinct is to think "oh, he shot her," but you don't see it, yet you come away with that likely possibility.[/quote]

Yeah we added that "flash" to make things a bit ambiguous about the wife. You're not really supposed to know what happened between them.

I really liked it, but there was something not right about it, i dont know. I think the priest role wasn't so , so as it should be. i guess if the priest was more, you know, as those spiritual priests who talk as if they are really believers, then it would be really nice in my opinion. but it is great. Is this your first movie? how many movies did you before this?

Dug the music and pace but I thought the ending was too abrupt. I'm left thinking this guy turns into a serial killer. And not a very good one if he leaves the wedding ring (evidence) of his marriage at the scene of his (assumed) second murder (Church). But then again the Zodiac Killer taunted authorities with small clues too, and he never got caught. So maybe I did like the ending...

i thought the short overall was good and captured my attention very well.
the only complaint i would have would be in the lighting. i think the scene in the booth was lit very well but the rest was sort of flat and not dramatic enough to suit the material. all the shots were sort of stand off ish and neutral, i'd suggest getting up closer with your actors so we can better understand what they're feeling. also the cuts in the beginning were a little to quick to suit the music. but all in all that was a very impressive first film.

Hehe.. good ending. Wasnt predictable at all.

But what if the priest was only at the house because she wanted to talk about leaving him and he used the bathroom and dropped his ring or whatever that was.

Im a protestant so I wouldnt know. ;)

Back