Anyone up for writing a script?

I've wrote a script before, which i'm quite proud of.

And I really want to write another one but i feel like doing writing it with someone else, and i don't have any friends who are into that kind of thing.

So, any offers?

I actually just started my second novel, but thanks for the offer.

Honestly, you might be better off trying it out on your own, getting a few scripts under your belt before looking for a writing partner. I could be absolutely and completely wrong on that though.

I'm in a similar boat - have started a bunch of scripts, but need a partner to help bounce ideas off of and write the parts I'm stumped on, so I'd be very interested in collaborating on your or any other, assuming that our writing styles would be compatatble.

I have no clue what genre of film to i would like to write for, i'm open to anything. So that mean's comedy, though as much as i love horror, I couldn't write a script on it. (too scared!)

And (this is to wolftoy) my last script was about teenage tripets. They live with their mum who has lost control of her life since the boy's dad walked out on the family. The boys used to be really close with eachother, but in Secondary school they started to split away and the story just shows the boy's lives without eachother's support.

CeraGraves - what sort of stuff do you like to write?

Lord of Light - Well, tell me if you're ever free.

Well, I'd love to help, but I have a difficult enough time keeping my own projects on track. :)

Good luck. I hope you find what you're after.

I have no clue what genre of film to i would like to write for, i'm open to anything. So that mean's comedy, though as much as i love horror, I couldn't write a script on it. (too scared!)

And (this is to wolftoy) my last script was about teenage tripets. They live with their mum who has lost control of her life since the boy's dad walked out on the family. The boys used to be really close with eachother, but in Secondary school they started to split away and the story just shows the boy's lives without eachother's support.

CeraGraves - what sort of stuff do you like to write?

Lord of Light - Well, tell me if you're ever free.

A lot of what I've written has been horror. Since that's the genre I seem to get cast in the most, it's what I'm most familiar with and therefore when I sit down to write a script, it always just comes out that way - not really slasher horror though, more romantic-horror lol, if that makes any sense.... the one I'm most connected with and have been slaving over is sort of "The Secretary" meets "May" meets "Terror Firmer".

Are you looking to do a comedy specifically?

CeraGraves well if you wrie horro then i can help you in brain storming. THough i am not very good in English and i dont write frequently....but atleast if i know your story i can help you with brainstorming...If you like. Hust message me your story on which you are currently working.

Regards

to Ceragraves..............Not sure where your located?.......I write thrillers..and off the wall, stuff but with a message, maybe of morals, you know a kind of payback scenario!.....I assume you act aswell as write?..................Robin

Back