Anyone Here A Gamer???

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone here has Xbox Live because I think it would be fun to play with other people who have the same hobbies that I do.

If you have XBL and would like to play, I'll keep a list of people and there gamertags here.

I guess I'll start, (Member name - gamertag)

Filmmaker516 - phantom48

mr-modern-life- mr modern life

Last edited:
Not an avid console gamer, but still very much into PC gaming. No time for online gaming anymore, though. My preference are single-player FPS, RTS and RPG (e.g. Oblivion). I started gaming way back in the Zork I days (a TRS-80 model 1 with a cassette). Did avid online mayhem during the Quake 2, Unreal Tournament, Quake 3 Arena era. Too many other things going on right now to get stuck in the online world. Can't save those games and come back where you left off. Besides, I know of at least two people who ended up divorced because of online gaming addiction.

I do own a Nintendo Wii and a PS3, but the PS3 is primarily for Blu-ray movies and the Wii for party entertainment. My PC remains the central gaming device. I am much more comfortable with keyboard and mouse.

Back