• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Anyone got good results with Argeiphontes Lyre?

Was given a Mac today from someone who believed in my project. Wooo hooo!

I heard a lot of good things about this program but my own personal results were half-assed, even when I spent ages.

I'm going to give it another go.

I just wondered if anyone else had success with this...

Whatever this is, I went to the page and got a lot of gibberish words, a picture and a donate button.

I thought: well, let's find out what this is.... and clicked on the only link.... and it immediately began a download.

I stopped the download and deleted it.

I don't care what it is now....seems fishy to me....:hmm:

-- spinner :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtioauIIjfo

This is kind of interesting.

It's nothing amazing, but I think it's a program that has unlocked potential if you hit it from the right angle.

It also looks like a good program to generate abstract looking 'filler' which I might need from time to time...

I'm looking for smoother results, not anything choppy...

I don't know nothing about the software, and spinner's tale of caution makes me not want to google it.

I just wanted to say congrats on the acquisition. This is very good news that somebody likes your project enough to make such a donation. You must have something good going.

I just wanted to say congrats on the acquisition. This is very good news that somebody likes your project enough to make such a donation. You must have something good going.

Yup, the more you work on the project the more it gains a kind of magnetism.

I accept that what I've posted in the screening room so far has been mediocre at best. I'm new to this biz. But I'm quickly learning the technical side thanks to this forum. I should have a new version out in a couple of days. I have a lot of rough cuts that I haven't posted publicly yet, and people are occasionally bowled over by the script... My overall technical ability needs to catch up with my writing and audio skills. In 6 months I'll have it nailed.

I don't know nothing about the software, and spinner's tale of caution makes me not want to google it.

If I can find a link on a neutral dload site I'll post it. A quick search found nothing. Self-starting dloads are a bitch, so sorry for the hassle Spinner.

Alcove's link proves how irritating and inscrutable the author is. One of those talented eccentric types.

Yup, the more you work on the project the more it gains a kind of magnetism.

I accept that what I've posted in the screening room so far has been mediocre at best. I'm new to this biz. But I'm quickly learning the technical side thanks to this forum. I should have a new version out in a couple of days. I have a lot of rough cuts that I haven't posted publicly yet, and people are occasionally bowled over by the script... My overall technical ability needs to catch up with my writing and audio skills. In 6 months I'll have it nailed.

If I can find a link on a neutral dload site I'll post it. A quick search found nothing. Self-starting dloads are a bitch, sorry for the hassle Spinner.

Alcove's link proves how irritating and inscrutable the author is. One of those talented eccentric types.

Back