Anyone else going to Stowe Story Labs?

I know we have a few New England filmmakers here, and was wondering if anyone else was attending Stowe Story Labs next month?

It sounds like it's going to be an awesome weekend, with five filmmakers offering workshops on development, outlining, pitching, and understanding the market. There are only twenty people attending, so there should be plenty of personal attention.

From what I understand, they got a few hundred applicants, so being among the 20 accepted is pretty awesome.

Congrats on getting accepted. This is the first I have heard of this. Then again the film community here seems rather fractured and non-communicative.

Perhaps I'll have to keep this in mind for next year.

Then again the film community here seems rather fractured and non-communicative.

I disagree. Most members here talk about things like if going to film school, finishing a short/feature, and where they are at with their projects. Many people seem to find jobs here and collaborate with other IndieTalk members as well.

Then again the film community here seems rather fractured and non-communicative.

I disagree. Most members here talk about things like if going to film school, finishing a short/feature, and where they are at with their projects. Many people seem to find jobs here and collaborate with other IndieTalk members as well.

I could be wrong, but I think jmoschner was talking about the film community here in Vermont, and to that, I would have to agree.

I was talking about the film community here in Vermont (and to a lesser extend New England as a whole).

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to do it. I've applied for fellowships and other workshops in the past, but this is the first time I've been accepted to one!

Back