Anyone brought from Gini Rigs?

This is a reseller, You can find us directly at officialginirigs.com or our fb page @ facebook.com/officialginirigs from there you can fin links to our store.

Last edited:
I can give a good opinion about gini rig because I own a cage and follow focus from them.

The cage is top notch. Very sturdy and good looking, too. The only problem I have had with it is that I stripped 2 of the screws on the top by tightening slightly too much and that always makes me so mad. Another problem is that when I ordered it, it was supposed to come with a tripod base plate included but that never came in. I have emailed Gini and sent pics but never got a response other than "please send pics" which I had many times already.

The Follow Focus is amazing. It is closely resembled by the Cinevate Durus which is $1000 more. I love it and it has served me well over the past year. I use it with Jag35 lens gears and yeah, works great. Even in extremely hot environments.

So yeah I would love to get a legitimate response from gini on my tripod mount and the stripped screw situation. I also need another screw for the bottom where the camera screws in. All in all, I really love the product and for such a cheap price, it's a steal

Back