• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Any Sci-Fi Script Readers Out There?

My script in not a final draft, but an improving script and it is registered with the WGA.

Would anyone be interested in reading it? It is currently a 97 page sci-fi TV pilot (one of two pilots for a series) feature movie script. It needs to be tightened more and I want to layer the characters and story more. I am writing this the the POV of the goddess, Artemis and cyborgs. They are the main leads.

If you are not a real fan of sci-fi, you may not connect to the characters and story. So, I am hoping a real sci-fi fan will volunteer.

Nick criticized me for the last production in that no one here read the script before the production. Here is your chance.

I can send the script via email as a pdf. Or, I can upload it to google drive.

Sorry,

A show runner is the face of the production to the networks and that is an executive producer that manages the day to day operations of the series and develops it to TV. That must be a producers the networks already know. This is an industry about names people know.

FantasySciFi, thank you so much for your notes. They are very helpful putting things in perspective for the next draft.

I will complete the short story I am currently writing, which is building more back story and history to the Delta Four characters before doing a new draft for IC3 and work on the treatment on the IC4 script some more to tighten the story flow.

M

I do want to do a script reading later with the cast for the IC3 & IC4 scripts together in a theater groups' hall, having refreshments for them.

I already asked the ladies playing the Amazons and cyborgs to put aside everything about Earth and put themselves into the world of Delta Four's evolution of an Amazon society and see if it frees real to them.

I don't want people brainwashed by religious believes of traditional roles of men and women giving input that their religiousbeliefs bind them to where they can't think outside the box.

I had an interesting conversation last night with a lady I work with who has a boss who is a man who believes women sshould be home taking care of the kids and making the home the castle for their kings. So, he does not give women raises, only men.

People brainwashed this way are blind to other cultures.

I found interesting research on the Internet about the South African Amazon warriors who existed up until two hundred years ago. They could chop off a man's head with a single blow of a machete.

The world is bigger than most people realize.

Back