Anne Heche - RIP - 53

sfoster

Staff Member
Damn this is a brutal article headline, it almost sounds like they are blaming Ellen

Anne was mostly a TV actress, famous from soap operas, so i don't know much about her body of work.

But I did see this great film w/ her in it

Last edited:
To be fair, it's not unheard of for a single relationship to end up wrecking someone's entire life. I know more than a few people that were never quite the same after X happened.

She always seemed like a pretty cool person. I think it's pretty hard on mid listers, spending their whole lives being told that they aren't top bill material. Imagine having to keep showing up your entire life just to be told that you're the "heroes sister"

I feel bad that this happened to her. While her actions were irresponsible, I also think that this situation indicates a person that was probably already in pain, and then got killed because they were trying so hard to alleviate that pain pharmaceutically.

To be fair, it's not unheard of for a single relationship to end up wrecking someone's entire life. I know more than a few people that were never quite the same after X happened.

She always seemed like a pretty cool person. I think it's pretty hard on mid listers, spending their whole lives being told that they aren't top bill material. Imagine having to keep showing up your entire life just to be told that you're the "heroes sister"

I feel bad that this happened to her. While her actions were irresponsible, I also think that this situation indicates a person that was probably already in pain, and then got killed because they were trying so hard to alleviate that pain pharmaceutically.

While I acknowledge the pain of failing to meet your dreams and life goals, that is something that like 99% of us have to deal with.
and we don't crash our speeding cars into peoples houses...

There's more to life than being world famous - world famous only barely even existed a hundred years ago.
And we've been around for like 200,000 years.

It's a sad end to her story :(

Last edited:
Back