Animation Institute

Hi friend's
i want to pursue my animation , can anyone suggest me is there any good institute where i can do this ?
thank you

Thank you Raj shekhar ... do you have more information about this institution .. ... what are their fees like ? how is the admission process . ... do they have a scholarship program ... ?

Well you l get every information on their website .. if you want to know more and want to know what could be the best for you try approaching the counselor .. the contact number is again in the website .... take care

As someone who has been through it all, I would recommend trying to get a position in a real animation company. All companies used to train you on the job, and even now, many companies around the world (including Disney) still prefer to train on the job. Some of these places do not like trained applicants because they believe that they need to untrain you before they start to train you in their style of animation.

In fact, I learned very early on while at an institute that you can ruin your career at the wrong institute because it is a small industry and many companies have owners who hold grudges for decades.

There are other ways to get into the industry, and other skills that studios look for in applicants. If you need me to go into detail, just send me a PM or email.

I recommend not going to an institute, or any school at all, as they will only teach you to behave and produce like every other animator. Teach yourself, be original. Unless of course you would like to make a living at it, in which case just ignore everything I said.

Yea, I agree 100% with Boybunny. Learn it on your own. No school will give you talent.

I get resumes every week from kids right out of college with a shiny new degree and a portfolio/reel that screams "I have no artistic talent!".

Buy a few books and DVDs and jump into it.

It all depends on what type of animation. To animate means to move, so there are many types. There are types that do not take being an artist (that can draw), as in, stop-frame animation. There is claymation. There is cell animation. There is computer animation. What do you mean exactly?

All i can say is, I learnt myself since I was fourteen with blender and 3dsMax and alot of different programs and I can definetly say my animation isnt as some people will say " Photorealistic " yes they are in the technical term photorealistic but not how others see it. All I am trying to say is that try it Without going to an institution or college and try it out yourself first, because after around 3 months of reading tutorials and lighting reps from film makers I know I had a short finished.

Back