• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Ani-toonspiracy(a Brand New Parody Film project from me)

Ani-toonspiracy is a Brand new Parody Film Project from me as the Answers of There's no good parody films in the last 10 years and warns people that New World Order is coming, Killing much of our Species and continues Eco-destruction even after much of mankind is gone and show the world that 2012 isn't the end of everything, it can be funier than you think.

Plot/Scenario so far:

This movie takes place following the event in the Spongebob Squarepants movie as well the Simpsons movie where Plankton Somehow escapes from Bikini Bottom jail, Everything is normal until Sea Needle is brought down in the similar fashion to the WTC twin towers being leveled in September 11 attacks where Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Pearl Krabs, Mrs. Puff, and Larry the Lobster are judged in Bikini Bottom Courthouse only to be proven guilty of brought down the Sea Needle just because of the incomplete evidence of the event so they decided to escape and exiles Bikini Bottom to go after more evidence and return within few weeks time limit only to meets and joins Robin(Dick Grayson), Starfire(Koriand'r), Beast Boy(Garfield Logan), Raven(Rachel Roth), and Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Joe Kido, Takeru "T.K." Takishi, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya,(02 version in summer clothes)(they are some of the most powerful characters in this movie though their lack of Intelligence when compared to the Anunnaki is their acchilles' heel); Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, and Maggie Simpson(they are sole survivors of the destruction of the springfield by strange light that when it strikes, causes Bluish-green Mushroom cloud that dwarfs hydrogen bomb explosion though all the Simpsons are have powers similar to those in the Simpsons game); Pokemon Trainers from Pokemon anime(minus Brock, they are Human-Pokemon hybrid Genetically engineered people that created as NWO, Illuminati, and Anunnaki alternatives for their dependences on High-tech weaponry that escapes before the anunnaki, illuminati, and NWO have any chances to give those pokemon people Mind control implant); Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy from Kingdom Hearts 2; Neku, Shiki, Beat, and Rhyme from TWEWY; and Hiro Nakamura(masters kenjutsu to the points he dual wields Katana and can manipulate Space-time) are all come together because of the 2012 phenomenon(caused by the Anunnaki experiment with inter dimensional Space Travel that accidently collides several universes into one universe).

They works and joins together forming an army, when they are confronted by the People that chasing them from different directions likes Zombies for TWEWY characters, etc and fight their pursuers with their combined Powers and skills only to later that Confronts the Illuminati Army themselves and hopelessly outnumbered so they decided to flee to safety. then they got strange message: the Anunnaki Time Machine to change the Past and Anunnaki Doomsday Machine are online in the area 51 and all of the protagonists in this movie gets this assignment for disarm both of the anunnaki superweapons.

meanwhile back to Bikini Bottom, Plankton Steals krabby patty secret formula and serves Krabby Patties in the Chum Bucket(lacing it with mind control Nanobots) for turning the Bikini Bottomites into His slaves and expanding Illuminati and Anunnaki territories to the Bikini Bottom and once more the Bikini Bottom is Renamed into Planktopolis 2.0. our heroes are met the Lex Luthor(designed to fit Obese, Nerdy, Materialistic, and Snobby billionaire stereotype in this movie project) and his Personal elite Guards where Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom are ordered to hide, Lex Luthor is the CEO of the ACME industries, a Corporations that Have and control everything in the New World Order where revealed that Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark along several others are Murdered by Lex Luthor and Lex Luthor and his Personal Elite Guards fights our heroes only to have no match for our heroes though Lex Luthor and his Guard manages to Captures everyone save for Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari where they also managed to sneak to area 51 where once they entered the Area 51 they Encountered the Anunnaki themselves for the first time(Looks like Aliens with Biomechanical suit of armour) that armed with far better technology and weaponry in comparison of the Illuminati and New World Order, those kids are also encounters Soldiers, Scientists, Robots, and Various monsters held in area 51 as scientific experiments, They are Managed to Disarms and Sabotages Anunnaki time machine before the Anunnaki have any chance to Uses it to Alters past only to Fights the Anunnaki soldiers once more, this time the Titans and Digidestined joint team are captured by Anunnaki soldier and Master Chief from Halo are freeds them, in this Movie Master Chief are Exoskeleton-clad Supersoldier that comes from Distant Future to helps our heroes in this movie(since the Anunnaki technology is far too superior to everything else(including alien technology) in the age where Master Chief came from so He decided to Upgrades his Mjolnir armor with tons of Anunnaki technologies like Anti-Gravity Jetpack that allows him to flies like Superman).

There's place where the Anunnaki can take off their Exoskeletons, however Only Starfire(because of her alien physiology) and Master chief that can enter here, Anunnaki WMD for destroying Universe are here, so Master chief helps Sabotages and Disarms that Anunnaki Superweapon, once that Anunnaki superweapons are permanently disarmed they celebrate their success, but this triggers alarm across area 51, Titans, Digidestined, and Master chief are escapes area 51(they don't forget to turn off the security of the places where their friends is being held for releasing them all so they all can escapes and reunites with Titans and Digidestined), but when they exits area 51, Master Chief gets separated from Titans and Digidestined.

the Teen Titans and Digidestined are meets the Grox from Spore, where the Grox orders them all to bows down to the Grox with it's Raygun pointed to their heads only to have the raygun explodes in the Grox's hand because of the Izzy's Powers and Abilities. but they are still far from Victorius because the Grox gets the allspark and the Anunnaki's Nanotechnology, turning it into the Groxotron(spoofs Transformers: revenge of the fallen for this movie), The Titans and Digidestined fights the Groxotron only to have their Powers and Attacks utterly useless against the Groxotron(because of his Nanotechnology) saying "your powers is useless against me", so those Titans and Digidestined are retreats but they can't escape from the Groxotron, but Nomad from Crysis comes and Rescues them with his Stryker.

Nomad then takes the Titans and Digidestined to the safe location where the Titans, Digidestined, and their friends that captured by the Illuminati and the Anunnaki can reunites here, however in the journey Nomad and the Teen Titans and Digidestined are chased by the New World Order Military forces, Nomad, Titans, and Digidestined are manages to escape the chasers only to their Stryker are nearly hit by Anunnaki's Enlil Hammer(Anunnaki megaweapon that works by firing Thermal, Kinetic, and Electrical energy by Railgun and upon impact it strikes like lightning, but leaves explosions that can even dwarves hydrogen bomb, this sci-fi weapon has been encountered by ancient people from ancient times, but they mistaken it for ordinary lightning that unlike any ordinary lightning, it leaves powerful explosion and this megaweapon gets it's name from Sumerian God Enlil that also known as Thor in Norse Mythology and Zeus in Greek Mythology where their weapons is Lightning that have Very similar effect to this megaweapon) and the stryker gets it's electronics fried beyond repair by EMP caused by Enlil Hammer, Titans, Digidestined, and Nomad are survives the Enlil Hamer strikes, but Nomad's nanosuit are also disabled by EMP from Enlil hammer but Izzy manages to repairs it with his powers and skills, but New World Order are still chasing them, so they escapes until the New World Order military can't find them.

then they encounters Jarmen Kell with KSVK sniper rifle loaded with 12 armor Piercing bullet and extreme Marksmanship skills, because of this Nomad orders Titans and Digidestined to stay behind where Jarmen Kell shoots Nomad several times only to have all the Bullets that he fired won't brought Nomad down and Nomad arrests Jarmen Kell, then Jarmen Kell joins Nomad, Titans, and Digidestined and Later the Party reunites with Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom, Pokemon Trainers(now have Illuminati's mind conrtrol implant that makes them revolts against protagonists apart from their powers), KH2's Sora and Company, Neku and Company, Simpsons family, and Hiro Nakamura as well Master Chief(now with Psycho From Crysis(Nomad's friend), Gordon Freeman from Half Life, Michael Becket, and Doomguy(Joins Master Chief after he escapes from hell because the Anunnaki takes over the Hell from Doom Universe(classic doom universe) and uses his demon for the worst)), Mystery Inc(Joins Party of our heroes because they are so tired of encountering Supernatural and Sci-fi creatures/things are all but regular man in suit and Special effects and to make this even worse, they simply can't find every real sci-fi and supernatural creatures/things because of the NWO coverup, Consists Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Scooby doo plus Mystery Machine upgraded with VX technology for allowing it Shapeshifts into any type of vehicle), Slug warriors(consists Marco, Tarma, Eri, Fio, Trevor, Nadia, Clark, and Ralf), Bill Gates(has Recently stopped being Freemason and Have a Giant Robot Suit that armed to teeth with Kick-ass Weaponry including Chainsaw, Gattling cannon, Shot Cannon, Smoothbore cannon, Javelin Launcher, Railgun, sonic Cannon, Particle Cannon, etc plus very thick composite armor that Consists layers of Ceramics, Titanium Plating, and Shets of Tightly woven Carbon Nanotube laminated with fireproof polymer that covers entire parts of his Robot Suit and he Created this Robot suit out of all of his Money for Survives assassinations against him as the punishment for stopped being Freemason and he Never leaves his Robot suit), Carl Johnson from GTA San Andreas(Nicknamed Ghetto Zillionaire and Joins the Party because his home and it's neighboors are vaporized by Particle Cannon from Command and Conquer Generals and he wears Medieval armour over Full Body dragon skin armor and armed to the teeth with Various Weaponry), Tommy Vercetti(armed to the teeth with Various weaponry and both he and Carl Johnson are the only characters in the whole movie that uses both AK47 and M16 rifle, both he and Carl "CJ" Johnson have Suitcase nuke as their personal superweapon), Colonel Burton from Command and Conquer generals(armed with Anunnaki nanogun that can be fired as any type of Firearms with any kind of ammunition), and Black Lotus from Command and Conquer Generals are joins the Party for adding the Party's more Strength.

Continued to next post....

Last edited:
You must talk about This movie Project! And Enough for that Discussion about Languages!
Zakaria, so far there is no movie project to discuss.

I couldn't read your posts at all. Just a solid block of words
typed out very quickly with very little punctuation. This is
(surprisingly) acceptable for blog rambling and most
messageboards, but you want writers and filmmakers to
comment. I think it would be polite and respectful of your
fellow writers to present your movie project in a format
that we could read without straining and struggling.

We all understand the english isn't your primary language
so I think we well all forgive grammar and spelling. But if
you take a few moments and present this in a readable
format, it will be easier for people to read it.

Zakaria, so far there is no movie project to discuss.

I couldn't read your posts at all. Just a solid block of words
typed out very quickly with very little punctuation. This is
(surprisingly) acceptable for blog rambling and most
messageboards, but you want writers and filmmakers to
comment. I think it would be polite and respectful of your
fellow writers to present your movie project in a format
that we could read without straining and struggling.

We all understand the english isn't your primary language
so I think we well all forgive grammar and spelling. But if
you take a few moments and present this in a readable
format, it will be easier for people to read it.
I can find this very-very time consuming if I not type that very quickly as solid blocks of words

I can find this very-very time consuming if I not type that very quickly as solid blocks of words
ussinners is right. Writing in a way that others can
understand can be time consuming. If you don't have
the time to make your writing understandable then
I'm sure you will understand that others don't have
the time to read your writing.

Someday, when you have the time and are willing to
show respect and consideration for the time of others,
I hope you will repost your story. My time is as valuable
to me as your time is to you.

Respect to others goes a long way. I wish you all happiness.

If you can't afford Rosetta Stone, I would still encourage you to plan on living in Paris for that year or two. French is not hard for a native english speaker, and you will pick it up in 3-6 months(fluently) if you only let yourself hear and speak it. I speak from experience learning that way with a much harder language, it's more fun that rosetta stone, too!

PS: sorry for the OT discussion, everyone :/

I would love to live there. But, I'm a little too old to just pick up and go (house, wife, cats). I'll be past retirement before that option becomes available. But, it's a dream. I just hope that if I ever do move there, it hasn't changed the way I've seen NY change over the years. NY kicked ass from the 70s - about 91. Then all these laws and things started taking effect, and it's a shadow of its former self.

Concerts would start about 11pm and go till 1 or 2am. If it was a Johnny Thunders show, it wouldn't start till 1 or 2. Of course you can't smoke anymore. Which is a really good thing. But, most people don't even drink in clubs anymore, they use their blackberries. No one talks to each other. If you're in the balcony, all you see is the cell monitors, groups gathered with cells in hand. It's pathetic. Dancing before a band comes on? Non-existent. While a show is going on, there's only talking and crappy picture taking by these cells that if you're 10 feet away you can't see the person's face.

I'm glad I'm older. We went out and enjoyed each others company. Not some person who isn't even present. Most importantly, because I was active when you could have sex and not worry about dying.

Everyone Listen! this is an ultimate epic crossover parody movie project that pokes fun at both Crossovers and 2012 phenomenon where the Anunnaki aliens are breaks the barriers between universes!

That's all well and good. Now tell it in as few words as possible. Because so far the only thing funny is your aspiration to write, but your reluctance to rewrite. :)

Yes, writing is hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it. And the writer's job first and foremost is to communicate, to effectively convey ideas using written (or typed) words.

I've no doubt your idea and your story are somewhere in that jumbled mess. But to help you solve that Rubik's Cube, you must first tell us how many sides are on your cube and clearly define the colors. Put it in a format that makes sense. Define the puzzle. Then we can help you find the solution.

That's all well and good. Now tell it in as few words as possible. Because so far the only thing funny is your aspiration to write, but your reluctance to rewrite. :)

Yes, writing is hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it. And the writer's job first and foremost is to communicate, to effectively convey ideas using written (or typed) words.

I've no doubt your idea and your story are somewhere in that jumbled mess. But to help you solve that Rubik's Cube, you must first tell us how many sides are on your cube and clearly define the colors. Put it in a format that makes sense. Define the puzzle. Then we can help you find the solution.
Man! writing the script for myself is takes me forever

Back