• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Ambient / Experimental Music.

Pretty good. Some of the tones are unique and interesting, but what I really liked was your use of verbs to create an interesting feeling of dimension in this. Good use of dynamics too. Many techno musicians seem to forget that the quiet parts are where you can really hear the detail.

You might enjoy the music of The Orb, William Orbit, Brian Eno, The Mad Professor, or Steve Hillage.

Pretty good. Some of the tones are unique and interesting, but what I really liked was your use of verbs to create an interesting feeling of dimension in this. Good use of dynamics too. Many techno musicians seem to forget that the quiet parts are where you can really hear the detail.

You might enjoy the music of The Orb, William Orbit, Brian Eno, The Mad Professor, or Steve Hillage.
Great, thanks for listening to my music! Def I'll check William Orbit and The mad Professor.

Back