• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Airbnb of editing studios & sound stages.

Hi !

I'm announcing the beta of Mosutto, the 'Airbnb' of editing studios, recording/mixing studios & sound stages.

Studios can create a profile and easily book vacant time, and seamlessly receive payment through our platform. If you are a director, producer or studio, our beta is live at https://studios.mosutto.com/en/

I offer a free unlimited lifetime access to our services only for newcomers. Go ahead before this opportunity vanishes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here ! :)

Best Regards,

Remi.

I like the idea and I hope it takes off.

Although I will say that part of the appeal (to me) for airbnb is that you are saving money, or at least getting a lot of value vs if you are paying the same price you would have paid for a hotel. The listings on your site seem to be just that, listings. So it seems like it's more just a yellow-pages vs a "sharing economy" type service.

I like the idea and I hope it takes off.

Although I will say that part of the appeal (to me) for airbnb is that you are saving money, or at least getting a lot of value vs if you are paying the same price you would have paid for a hotel. The listings on your site seem to be just that, listings. So it seems like it's more just a yellow-pages vs a "sharing economy" type service.

If you look at the pics, a lot are home studios. Most are listed w/o any staff, so basically it's suite/studio rentals and you do the edit yourself or bring an editor/crew. Some offer staff but once you do I imagine it's their normal rate. But the rooms are affordable. If it takes off I could see competitive pricing. Bidding would be nice as well, also reverse bidding, where you post you need a space, and suites bid on you, so they bid down (uShip.com model).

It's a nice site with a lot of potential!

lol, no worries, I think you have a good point.

I think they need to deliver the message better than by saying they are an airbnb. What does that mean? Tell us on the home page and let us know what this site does, and why it's a good deal, etc. :)

Hi everyone and thanks for your interest !

I have tested several facebook advertising with different slogan and the result was that the "1st Airbnb of post production studios and sound stages" was the more efficient bringing clicks and conversions. It is by this slogan that people shared the website on Twitter and even a spanish famous blog wrote an article about it here : http://wwwhatsnew.com/2016/12/04/mosutto-el-airbnb-para-estudios-de-post-produccion-audiovisual/

The website was released just a week ago. As you know, the platform needs to do marketing in each cities and this is such a big challenge. Listings will grow step by step, that's why you will find for now only 1 studio in the US.

Indietalk, i really like your idea of biding system, but all studios have already their own pricing and I don't think they will appreciate to reduce prices.

For the Homepage, I agree with you, it must be more detailed and appealing. I will work on it.

Thanks for your feedback to you both :)

Best Regards,

Remi.

Back