• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

adobe encore problem

hey i recently started putting together a dvd with adobe encore and the problem that im having is when i try to link a video asset to a button i get an error message "mismatched video aspect ratio" my videos are edited in premiere pro. ive tried uploading them straight to encore, ive tried converting them a couple diffrent ways with some video conversion software and have had no luck. the really odd thing is that the background video which was created the same way as the others works perfectly as a background for the opening menu. any help would be greatly appreciated

Did you set the "transcode settings" in your Encore project to match the project settings?

You can select the video in the bin, setup the transcode settings and even render it before messing with dropping it into a button.

awesome, thanks to both of you sooo much, now that you mention it i do remember reading about the transcode setting. ill have to review that section of my guide book. once again i greatly appreciate it.

Back