• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

a writing exercise

I want to practice my writing skills and English. Can somebody give me a genre and/or a subject 48 hour film style? I'll write a five pager based on that and post the final product here for Critique and for anyone to shoot (if it won't be too embarrassing).

Last edited:
I didn't like the way you introduced some of the characters and settings, but damn, that's one awesome screenplay. I'm busy right now, but I might contact you in the future about your screenplay.
Fight Club+ Kids=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_yqv4IbqVo

A story revolving around a telephone call that changes 4 people lives. There must be a scene of someone walking through an airport to a plane that will take them away from their problems...

Not told in chronological order.

Something like this?
Yeah, sort of.

A story revolving around a telephone call that changes 4 people lives. There must be a scene of someone walking through an airport to a plane that will take them away from their problems...

Not told in chronological order.
This one's hard. So far I'm thinking that someone calls in to confess an old murder robbery naming 4 of his accomplices before appearing to commit suicide. It ends with a twist that the body found doesn't belong to anyone the accomplices can recognize. The caller has left the country with the loot.

Last edited:
Back