• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A video I made for Neon Indian's "Mind, Drips"

SOOOoooooo??? Couldnt understand any of the lyrics. the vid was a dude riding a bike and changing the color scheme??? Maybe I missed something? I thought it would have made good music for the love scene in the first Terminator. but hey thats just me . It was relaxing music.

It was cool..no bumpiness in the camera..did you film it from a car?

I thought it went on too long though with just the guy riding the bike. Maybe he should have gotten off , put a blanket down and sleep on the pavement as it looked like some people were doing there.

But I liked the fact that it was quite smooth from the camera.

I liked the video. But, the song did nadda for me.

This did in a weird way remind me of another video (it's the steady bike rider). Bat for Lashes "What's a Girl To Do"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wnOUH2jk8

Last edited:
The ADR in the Bat for Lashes video sounds horrible - it's way too close-miked on a large diaphragm condenser.

:P

Wow that video is really well done.

I thought it was blue-screened when the other bikers are with her but then the car she rides by has smoke and everything - wow. How did they do that?

Back