A thank you to all

No, this is not a goodbye thread ;)

I just wanted to write a thank you. I've been very busy the past week editing stuff, and now having a new mic I can actually finish a couple of projects.

I wanted to name everyone idividually who has been so helpful, but I decided that I KNOW I'm going to miss someone's name and I don't want to do that (you people do know who you are though :)) I do want to thank indietalk-the thread and the moderator(and I assume founder) for allowing this wonderful, wonderful resource for indie filmmakers.

The amount of advice, tips, and suggestions you've all given me have been nothing short of absolutely amazing. Within the next week, I'm hoping to show a finalized (or close) version of Delivery Day (or "Face Value"-you'll see what I mean) . Everything that I have learned (and continue to learn) I have all of you to thank. A special thank you as well goes to Directorik who has helped me a long way in my mask making with his advice your advice as well has been beyond price-I hope to show you the fruits of those in the weeks.

If nothing else, any others who read this forums who are new, and not sure what to expect-the knowledge you gain here is priceless, and each and everyone of these posters have something to offer. Listen to them-they will not steer you wrong.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bow to you-and thank you for everything. I look forward to many more visits, discussions, debates, and riots--I mean group cooperation in these forums :)

Tinalera

Last edited:
Back