• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

website A new site to talk to film experts

Hey everyone! I'm Jack and (similar to many of you) I've had to navigate the incredibly complex film/entertainment industry with few connections or advice. Thus, I wanted to build a platform that directly connects aspiring filmmakers, screenwriters, and more with film experts. I built a super simple webpage that allows you to register as an expert or sign up for our mailing list to get notified when the platform is live. Feel free to check it out here: https://film-experts.webflow.io/ I'd love to get your feedback, thoughts, or any suggestions you may have. Thank you so much!

Hi Jack. How does your platform differ from indietalk.com ?

Ideally the platform would allow people to connect directly with experts either through a phone call or message. It'd be less forum-like, but more on-demand consulting like. For experts, they could change an hourly/message rate or set themselves up for free.

Back