• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

A little display problem me

I've been using Premiere Pro CS6 for a long while now. I just upgraded my graphics card to a Nvidia 650ti and in my source and program window, I get these colored vertical lines on the video footage. I've never had them before and I'm using the same project settings to edit Canon 7D files since I got the program. Any idea how to fix this? Searched online but haven't found a solution :(

Its not in the final render but its annoying as hell when editing footage and stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123549747@N05/14340271157/

Yep I have the current graphics drivers update installed. Monitor cables check out. I can playback the same footage in say, quicktime player and I don't get those color shifting bars. I've imported a image sequence and I don't get those and I've imported other video formats and I don't get those. Only .mov files are doing this it seems and I've never had this problem before until now :/

Ok, managed to fix the problem. I went into my nvidia graphics settings and under "Manage 3D settings" there's a restore button and I clicked on that and now those weird looking color bars are gone. I remember tinkering around in those settings for a PC game a little bit ago so whatever I did in there, Premiere didn't like it haha. Thanks for the help though :)

Back