A late hello!

Hey, everyone. So I've been a member on indietalk since this past summer but have never really properly introduced myself. I'm currently a freshman undergrad studying English/Journalism with a minor in Computer Science at Lehigh Univeristy. I started out planning to combine computer engineering and film, but since I strongly dislike math, I discovered that engineering's not for me. As of now I'm planning to finish undergrad and go to graduate film school. I've always loved film, but it never hit me that I could actually pursue film as a serious venture in my life until last year. I love to write and tell stories, and, although I feel like it's every budding filmmaker's cliche nowadays, I'm largely inspired by Tarantino.

I'm in the process of editing my first short, "Apathy," a dark comedy. While it's no masterpiece by any means, I had a colossal amount of fun making it.

This post ended up being a lot longer than I intended, but nonetheless, I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and also to say how kickass this forum is. Thanks to everyone so far who's given me advice.

Last edited:
'sup & hello there! :cool:

I'm in the process of editing my first short, "Apathy," a dark comedy. While it's no masterpiece by any means, I had a colossal amount of fun making it.

Heh, you probably learned a tonne making it, too. I hope. :D

Post a link when it's ready! I'd love to watch it.

Back