tv A Free Screening of My TV Pilot

Is anyone interested in seeing a free on line screening of my TV Pilot, I, Creator 2 - Goddess Of The Hunt? It combines science fiction with magic.

There is more on it to help you decide.

http://www.cvkproductions.com/ICreator2Promo.html

I am hoping to re-shoot some sections of it next year and add scenes before we bring it to NATPE with a proposal for a whole TV series.

I can setup the on line link, if there is enough interest for the free screening.

This better be still showing when I get back on Monday. :)

Very interested to see how it's improved on the original film. :cool:

Yes it will. I'm leaving the post up for one week.

I will take it down on the following weekend.

The five minute preview will hopefully have some improved effects when I take a second shot at ones I've done research on to look more impressive.

I'd like this series to have continuous improvement like the Blakes 7 series did.

I noticed the special effects and 3D animation improved with each season.

I've watched about 11 minutes of the pilot. I'm assuming you've made a deliberate choice in regards to the formal qualities being absurdist (jump cuts with your green-screened backgrounds, exhaust blasts out of alignment, etc)? In the past I know people have made suggestions to go full farce with this series and I think that is exactly the way you should go. You are, probably, the most sincerest filmmaker on this forum. It's clear you love what you do, and live to do it.

Back