movies 80s movies clips we can learn from in making or writing a movie

Here's an old clip of an insane inventor that wrestled with grizzly bears in a robot suit. I feel like if you made a documentary about this, the re-enactment scenes would be fantastic.

I know that's not what you meant, but it's at least an interesting video.

Here's an old clip of an insane inventor that wrestled with grizzly bears in a robot suit. I feel like if you made a documentary about this, the re-enactment scenes would be fantastic.

I know that's not what you meant, but it's at least an interesting video.
LOL Nice...damn:)

I looked through my personal collection of clips -- not a lot from the 80s -- but I stopped looking when i found this one.

Here ya go, 1982 Eddie Murphy and Nick Nolte in a fist fight..

EDIT: I uploaded a new copy with the bad language censored out

Last edited:
Fucking 80s movies lol I hadn't watched that clip in like 5 years I just had it in my fighting clips
Nice that it felt more real and visceral instead of all the karate bullshit in modern movies that is nothing like a real fight

Here's another one from the same exact year, 1982 - why the interest in 80s films?
Anyone who has ridden a motorcycle can appreciate the logistics of this chase

Fucking 80s movies lol I hadn't watched that clip in like 5 years I just had it in my fighting clips
Nice that it felt more real and visceral instead of all the karate bullshit in modern movies that is nothing like a real fight

Here's another one from the same exact year, 1982 - why the interest in 80s films?

I started a 80s and 90s music thread in another forum, that is the honest answer to that lol

I think it would have been a pretty long shoot to get that scene, and there's some mild danger, but that's actually just how people ride motorcycles in the country. I've literally done everything I saw him do IRL. He's on a dirt bike also, which has a lot of grip, and shock absorption. It's an awesome scene, I'm just saying that people ride like this in real life all the time. Bikes are a lot safer than they look, until you need to share a road with other drivers, lol.

Back