• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

50 inch tall 'Model of 'London's 'Big Ben', Hand crafted, Video!:)

Hi, all

I would like to share, a large scale model of 'Big Ben' in the making, photo's. That i hand crafted back in 2017,
made from, Cardboard, Paper, Wood, Matchsticks, Beads, Marker Pens, Paints.

I really enjoyed making this, a good 4 months!

What do you think of the 50 inch model? :)

Upvote 1
I'm doing ok. Constant work animating, and all the other jobs that come with it.

I watched a number of the videos on your channel, and it's really classic stuff. I grew up watching stuff like this as a kid, and it's really great to see someone out there still making it, for a new generation of kids.

I'm doing ok. Constant work animating, and all the other jobs that come with it.

I watched a number of the videos on your channel, and it's really classic stuff. I grew up watching stuff like this as a kid, and it's really great to see someone out there still making it, for a new generation of kids.

Great to hear your doing Ok!, Yes I've just watched your latest upload to Indietalk!, so impressive and exhausive I bet, I'm off until
January for the New episode of 'Zey', which will be the 9th! Great to hear viewers are enjoying it all :)

Back