Your film ideas

Let's pretend were all world famous Directors with big budgets and we can make our dream movie.

Heres my film idea.

My film would be a Fantasy Horror adaption of Hansel and Gretel, with some crazy ideas of mine.

A group of school children, aged around 12-16 are in a school bus with their teacher on a field trip to a castle. The bus crashes, their teacher and several of their classmates have died, the remaining kids get out of the bus and walk through the woods to look for help.

They stumble a cross a beautiful house made out of sweets and ginger bread. They knock on the door and a 50 year old man, he invites them in and they tell him what happened. He helps bandage them and gives them all sorts of strange looking but beautifull food and drink.

The kids wake up and it is night time, their all locked in one room, they've all been drugged.

The man turns out to be a psychotic peadophile.

He drags them one by one out of the room to meet their fate, he takes the oldest girl in the class out first.
You don't see anything sexual happening(that would be disgusting) but you see the girl afterwards, obviously petryfied.

The kids locked in the room hear the girls screams and try to escape. The window can't be broken so they find a small crack in the wall and slowly eat and scratch their way through(the house is made of gingerbread)

They escape through the hole, one by one, the old man comes into the room and grabs one of the kids legs and drags them back inside. The rest of the kids run into the dark forest.

The kids get hunted down one by one in the forest, the surviving ones reach the beach and escape on a boat they find. The kids that got caught in the forest get killed, the two kids in the house are waiting for the man to come back. Right when he's about to do something to one of them they push him and he falls inside the oven and dies.

I rushed the ending but you get what the film is about. Obviously it would be highly controversial and the only filmmakers who would have the guts to make it would be Takashi Miike or Lance Von Trier or some crazy Asian director.

Back