• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch You People - The Movie

After losing their jobs, Felix, Patty and Jerry accidentally stumble onto a racially explosive boardgame concept called You People. The film is a timely comedy that deals with the bad economy, and the ridiculousness of ethnic stereotypes.

WATCH THE TRAILER ON YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpdKGseykEI

Director Kelly Schwarze
Produced by Vision Dynamics Entertainment, Inc

Interesting concept.
Production values are good if a little TV/video looking.
Looks like some of the acting might be a bit rough.
Could be really funny, or not, hard to tell from the trailer.
Seems like it could be a bit derivative of Spike Lees "Bamboozled", but maybe not. Of course that was a little derivative of "Network", so it goes.

Last edited:
Thanks GE!

I appreciate the feedback. We have had some great success with the movie thus far, but are always looking for constructive feedback from other filmmakers. :)

I think this looks fun, well shot and edited, and it seems the performances are pretty good. The concept is unique and original...which is a definite plus.

I wasn't a fan of the lighting, but that's not a killer.

The sound was solid enough. Definitely could use a little tlc, but again not a killer.

I wish you luck. Keep us informed.

Back