• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch WWII Short Film based on true story... (Trailer)

Here is the trailer for the new short film "Freedom's Gate" it is a true story about a young couples escape from communist occupied Czechoslovakia in 1949. www.real4reelproductions.com/freedomsgate.html
This was adapted from a feature length screenplay which is currently seeking funding. There is also a autobiography about the main character John Kulhan being written.
Let me know what you think...

Hey mate, What a great story. I wish you luck in getting funding because it sounds like it would make for an interesting movie. I am also in the midst of writing a WW2 film based on a true story however it is based in Italy.

Anyway Good luck!

Freedom's gate was selected for the Beverly Hills Hi-Def Film festival and will be screened at the end of December. If you live in or around the LA area. Come down to the festival... Stay tuned to http://www.bhh-dff.com/ for schedule and times!

Back