writers' room

Uranium City

Pro Member
indiePRO
Here's a suggestion:

What about a subsection in the Screenwriting forum called "The Writers' Room"?

Strictly for screenplays in progress...the screenwriting section has gotten a lot of mileage over the last year, and a lot of it is screenplay improvement/brainstorming. A lot of talented thinkers and writers in this community of ours, helping each other with getting our stories written.

The rest of the screenwriting forum would be for questions on formatting/structure/methods etc.

But a writers room...strictly for writing.

Would that be helpful?

Here's a suggestion:

Strictly for screenplays in progress...the screenwriting section has gotten a lot of mileage over the last year, and a lot of it is screenplay improvement/brainstorming. A lot of talented thinkers and writers in this community of ours, helping each other with getting our stories written.

The rest of the screenwriting forum would be for questions on formatting/structure/methods etc.

Would that be helpful?

Do you mean to divide it into Inspiration room and How-to room?

Here's a suggestion:

Would that be helpful?

I think it's a great idea. A lot of people are already doing that, by starting their own threads, but perhaps if there was a specific place, labeled for that specific purpose, maybe that would encourage even more people to do the same.

Here's a suggestion:

Would that be helpful?

Yep, I think that's a good idea. Agree with both CF and Kinglis, we can start individual production threads where we can bounce more aesthetic and esoteric ideas off one another.

Here's a suggestion:

Would that be helpful?

I think it is a great idea. That will fill a need for what writers on this forum seem to be looking for. However, I'd call it, "THE WRITERS' WORKSHOP." Because that is essentially what it would be.

I like this idea very much! I think that it has the potential to help a lot of budding screenwriters get some of their projects up off the ground. Sometimes, all it takes is a little fresh inspiration to give a story a whole different dynamic. I would appreciate such a venture! Indie filmmaking is currently larger than ever!

Back