Worst movie(s) you've ever seen.

I kinda feel like we're throwing stones from glass houses here. A lot of the movies listed here would get love and adoration, had they been made by an Indietalker. But since they were made by some anonymous "other", then I guess we're free to hate on them?

I kinda feel like we're throwing stones from glass houses here. A lot of the movies listed here would get love and adoration, had they been made by an Indietalker. But since they were made by some anonymous "other", then I guess we're free to hate on them?

I disagree with this. For example, if I found out that Cracker Funk wrote and directed Punch Drunk Love, I would no longer respect him.

Punch Drunk Love is directed by PT Anderson. All of Anderson's films have been nominated for Academy Awards, or Golden Globes except for his first feature, Hard Eight. He has won best director, and best picture at many festivals, such as Cannes. I respect him :D

Last edited:
Nah, I can distinguish between liking YOU and liking your FILM, or disliking YOU and disliking your FILM.

If I make a cr@p film (And I'm tempted to make one on purpose!) then it's a cr@p film.
It ain't personal. It's just over exposed, off level, too often just out of focus, and has a stupid story with too many edits that are ten frames too long on both ends.

Cr@p is cr@p.

Mr. Jingles!

There is a challenge I have going with people I know (and I have read the same thing online) to attempt to finish this atrocity in one sitting. What sets this apart from the ones you guys have listed is that I would venture a guess and say they were more for fun and Mr. Jingles was clearly done as a serious work. Look it up, find it however you can, and attempt to watch it all at once. If this movie could be picked up by Lionsgate then I believe any movie can be.

I bought Mr. Jingles from a Blockbuster to keep as motivation that I could make a film.

Another potential contender for you guys, while on IMDB it suggested Boss Nigger!

Boss Nigger is a 1974 film directed by Jack Arnold. It stars former football player Fred Williamson, who both wrote and co-produced the film. Boss Nigger is the first film for which Williamson was credited as screenwriter or producer. Wikipedia

Still rates a 5% on rotten tomatoes though - well above Murphy's more recent "A Thousand Words" which managed to hold on to it's coveted 0% rating, a rare feat for a film with a recognizable name star. Haven't personally seen either though, so I don't feel qualified to declare either the worst...

Last edited:
Next bad film: Pot Zombies - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466392/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUm0ZBl868
$1k prod budget, isn't even feature length movie long.
It sucks, and it's not even a movie. But it got distribution and people are watching it. Sort of. Barely. Does that count?

The director Justin Powers is local, I met him at a Texas Frightmare a few years ago. Lloyd Kaufman (head of Troma) played a bit part which probably was key in the distribution.

Back