Working on an idea for a faux ad for an imaginary product

I'm not too concerned about someone stealing my idea; I'd love to see where someone else might take it, but I hesitate to put it out in public right away. Suffice it to say I have an idea for a commercial that wouldn't require a lot of actors or special sets, but could be a lot of fun to produce and offers a lot of room for creative ideas.
I'm sad, and a little embarrassed to say that I have very few local collaborators left. Part of the reason for that is that I live near a military base and the community is very transient, but also, I probably don't bathe often enough.
So, I'm not sure what I'm asking for, here. I would love to find one or two local collaborators (I live near Jacksonville, NC), but it would also be fun to find someone who would like to contribute their creative ideas and maybe even someone who is interested in just running with the idea and producing something fun from it. I wouldn't mind getting credit for the original idea, but even that is negotiable.
If anyone wants to know the idea by PM, let me know. Serious inquiries only, please. If you have the chops to make a cool (fake) commercial with some dynamic camera shots, SFX, etc., I'd love to work with you, if I can't find anyone local.

p.s. I know everyone thinks they have a great idea, and sometimes my ideas suck, but I think this one has real potential.

"So, I'm not sure what I'm asking for, here."
you might want to specify a bit more.
sounds kind of like monty python.
sorry I am not in your geographical area. looks like it would be fun.

"So, I'm not sure what I'm asking for, here."
you might want to specify a bit more.
sounds kind of like monty python.
sorry I am not in your geographical area. looks like it would be fun.
I've only had time to brainstorm this idea. The product is a fake smart-phone app, so I've been floating the idea of writing a mock-up of an app to use for producing the ad. I'm not ready to describe the app publicly, yet. I still think there is a chance I can at least work with someone to make a really funny infomercial or advertisement.

Back