animation [WIP] Third draft of my animated movie is done, and it looks delightfully awful!

It's a draft. I expect to go through around ten drafts before it looks any good, and this is just the third. I'm more building a production method than a movie, but the byproduct of testing that is the movie 'Powerful'. Have a look, have a laugh (at the quality, not any jokes...), and feel free to give me some idea for the fourth draft and onward!

It's a draft. I expect to go through around ten drafts before it looks any good, and this is just the third. I'm more building a production method than a movie, but the byproduct of testing that is the movie 'Powerful'. Have a look, have a laugh (at the quality, not any jokes...), and feel free to give me some idea for the fourth draft and onward!

Hi, I'm interested in working with some beginner animators. I watched your film. I'm here looking to start up a dialog with a lot of other creatives about a group project, where I could take what I've been able to develop, and share that with the community.

I'm involved in a rather large scale project, and would be interested in sharing resources, education, and structure in return for some internship roles. If you'd like to talk to me about it, I'm around here.

Back