why tarantino sucks

bird16 said:
Bad Haircut and Mr(Miss) Blonde-just remember me when you're famous...oh, and I could use a house on the west coast of Ireland. :lol:
done and done, i'll even throw in an indoor heated swimming pool for the fun of it!

and i'm back. i've been sick as hell for the past week, hope you guys din't miss me too much lol

I haven't posted here in a while, but i just had to say, I'm from Ct to and im 16. I just thought that was interesting that we live in the same state and were both around the same age. Always good to find another movie lover. What part of ct are you from Locust tree?

ZEN- WHat happened, I leave for a month, and I come back and you're insulting QT. Im upset...haha jk

PS...Mr. Ms. Blonde.....it's been a while, glad to see ur still around....hahaha

Indy for the masses.

I think one of the most important things he did, and part of what makes him a great director is that he along with a hand full of other directors brought indy filmmaking out to the general moviegoing public. That in itself is a task that deserves a pedestal, but hey it's just my 2 cents.

Why is Mr. QT all hyped? Now this is in my own mind, but to me he jumpstarted the indie revolution. With Pulp Fiction being done by someone unheard of, written and directed with so many top stars, that's incredible. It made me want to be a filmmaker. His style isn't the norm and people that are used to the norm and can't see any thing besides the Beginning Middle End is boring. Mr. QT does End, Beginning, then Middle, or any other combination there of.

For all of you that think all he does is "Action", then you haven't seen all of his films. One of my favorite is Four Rooms. Anyone seen it?

Yea....good movie, but he only directed the 4th segment...the one based on the episode of The Twilight Zone with STeve McCqueen...and it was by far the best segment of the film...haha

Mr. Blonde said:
Yea....good movie, but he only directed the 4th segment...the one based on the episode of The Twilight Zone with STeve McCqueen...and it was by far the best segment of the film...haha

I don't know, Rodriguez's The Misbehavors could give it a run for that title.

Poke

Poke said:
I don't know, Rodriguez's The Misbehavors could give it a run for that title.

Poke

Yea, "The Misbehaviors" was great too. LOL. Those kids were great.

For me, Mr. Q.T. is the reason I'm in the indie game now. When I saw "Pulp Fiction", I saw that an indie filmmaker made it, with all those stars. I wanted to do that someday. It's taken me a while but here I am. I don't know if I would have been here if it weren't for Quinten Tarantino.

Back