Who wants to make a film?

Hey everyone!
I am a young filmmaker in the MD eastern shore area and would like to know if there is anyone relatively close who would be interested in creating a crew and filming a short.
Reply on here or email me @ milessadler@yahoo.com

-MrSadler

I'm not sure how close you are, but I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I have friends that are come up from somewhere in MD all the time. I'm a writer/director tho, that would probably clash with whatever you're trying to do.

I'm also adequate in pretty much every field on set, but I don't drive. So let me know if you're in the area and I would love to help out.

I'm in Frederick, MD, which is an hour west of Baltimore. If you're ever looking to film something a little closer to me than the Eastern Shore, let me know. I'm willing to help with whatever.

The Frederick area is a great place to shoot because you'll have a lot of available locations. Downtown Frederick is nice and everyone's pretty cool about filmmaking. Outside of downtown, there's plenty of suburban and rural locations. PM me if you need any specific info, and absolutely let me know if you ever want to shoot anything out this way.

Back