Who is from the U.K.

Hey. Wondered who is from the U.K. especially south east.

I’m in West Sussex. I am wanting to get back into filmmaking and looking to network with other filmmakers locally. Help out on your shots. Get you involved in mine. Share ideas. Etc.

Hi, I'm in Devon, South West UK. I do audio post-production (audio repair, dialogue editing, sound design, final mixing).

Always happy to help and collaborate on people's work.

Hi, I'm in Devon, South West UK. I do audio post-production (audio repair, dialogue editing, sound design, final mixing).

Always happy to help and collaborate on people's work.
Oh my goodness, exactly what we are going to need. My post production skills aren’t the greatest, and the editor I’m thinking of using is amazing, but he’s deaf, so we would need a sound post production too.

Nearly, but not quite: I'm on the far side of the Channel. Best I can offer are exotic locations!

And maybe some ideas/critique/problem-solving.

Oh, and contact details for one young adult actress based in Kent.

I'm London based.
I'm in the thick of pre-production on 3 short films right now, but I can always find time to help out a fellow in need.

Used to live and work there! Still listen to CDs (and vinyl records) on the stereo I bought in the Coop at the bottom of the High Street. Only for a few years, then moved down the road to Canterbury (outskirts of).

Well, there are film schools in both UKC and Canterbury Christchurch Universities, and there's a performing arts module in the Canterbury Academy which has spawned at least a couple of amateur indie film-making (loose) associations.

Yep. Smack bang in the middle. Got fed up sitting in traffic on the Sturry Road and the Canterbury Ring Road. Now surrounded by fields on three sides and a 10-dwelling hamlet on the other.

I did a two month driving tour of Europe a few years ago so I know what you mean. Driving in Europe was so much better than here, OK some of the big cities were a nightmare but on the whole is a pleasure. Drive more than 50 miles here and you feel knackered 😴

Back