what's your Plan for this year

what's your plan for this year?
Are you planning any movie this year?

Let us all Know

Complete the edit of my last short, FA. This should be complete by 14th July and it will either be a complete disaster or a tremendous piece of film making - nothing in-between. It is extremely radical and we'll see what happens! Technically, it should be fine but the content - just wow! It's insane!
Complete the edit of an interview I shot for a music marketing company (this weekend). Send it over.
Complete the shoot and edit of a fundraiser (for someone else) in June.
Shoot a dancer - I just want to do something artistic and beautiful - in June. I just want to create something for the sake of creating something.
Help someone else shoot a music vid (do a bit of gaffering) on the 18th.
Complete the shoot and edit of a music vid I don't want to do but ended up being suckered into (tomorrow and possibly another date / time).
Encourage one other person, a benefactor who is dropping a load of funds into a short idea which will come to fruition. I will probably be 'helping out' and maybe DoPing depending on timescale but we have a genuine 'B' list actor (Tom Cruise would be 'A' list for me to put this into perspective). This is a reflection of the amount of money being thrown at this and it is a beautiful story in a fantastic location (isn't it great to have a wealthy benefactor on board!!!!!)
Finish a small (really tiny) re-edit on my first short and re-enter into festivals. It made it to the finals of a half-decent local festival but did not get in. Therefore, I think with a couple of little tweaks it might get in somewhere else.
Shoot a further short which I believe has genuine potential. This baby should fly!

Re-write a feature which made it to 'funding' stages with an incredibly well-known production company. It almost made it but not quite although I did get a bottle of whiskey from the CEO of the production company (which has movies which have won multiple Oscars). However, it may have legs and a re-write plus taking it to a few more fundraisers could potentially work.

Create a website in September, put all the material on it, stand back and admire...

Take a break!!!!!

Last edited:
Back