What's the deal on this guy?

I went to Dov's class in LA. It was well worth the money. I learned so much. He teaches you how to make a film if you have 5g or 2mil. His class will give you all the contacts you will need to make your first film. I must stress this.. The class is all about your first film only (or at least when i went that's all the class was about)

His hole class is based on you getting your first film finished. This way you can show studio's that you can make a film on time and on budget

I was thinking about getting the DVDs too. Right now I'm reading alot of books about producing and such. I think those are pretty informative.

He's very motivational. He's a great speaker and
a great salesman.

For those who need an outside source to motivate
them to make their first movie this program can
help. In my opinion he doesn't offer anything that
can't be found for free. But his method works.

I personally hated Dov SS Simmons 2 Day Film School, but a lot of people I went with loved it.

Your Mileage May Vary.

I think if you've never made movie before of any kind, it's probably going to help you a lot.

I was looking for networking opportunities, not really motivational things, so this isn't really what I was looking for anyway.

I'm no expert but I know enough of the basics of shooting, lighting, editing, etc. to make a film I'll be satisfied with. And if I don't I'm motivated enough to keep at it until I do.

I keep learning from as many free places as I can, starting with just watching a lot of movies and reading and writing on here.

I listened to some of his lectures on DVD, he's a very inspirational guy. He gives you a lot of information about making your movie but more importantly he makes you feel as if you need to get up and actually do something.

Back