What type deal will be attractive for the tv network?

Hello this will be my 1st post :)

I have Mini MBA course in online, we charge 2000 dollars to learn the course in few months, In future we want to provide investment for the talented entrepreneurs in return of few % equity of their company.

Beside Mini MBA course i want to produce a business show too under the company. I have planned and prepared a team to do a Business show in Television, I know few producers and host in the tv channel in my country. I don't want to sell my show to the tv network, i want to make the Tv network company as my strategic partner.

My question is:
What type deal will be attractive for the tv network?

NOTE:
1- I have a producer experienced in famous tv commercial and a host worked in the same tv channel attached in my show. They are talented in their work but young like me, not aware the type of deal a company make with Tv network company.

If my show get into this big tv channel in my country, my company will receive alot of benefits. I know this partnership need to be mutual benefit for the Tv Network and for our company. Can you guys provide your thoughts and suggestions how to make this as mutual benefit deal..

Hoping for your reply and feedback guys. I really want to learn :)

Back