• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch What They Don't know

i dunno if your allowed to swear on this forum but that was f*cking amazing!

nice acting, great look, great music, great sound effects, great narrative, great angles and great lighting. Very brutal and very heart warming.

This is a great example of how to make a captivating short film. The shots all looked well- planned, and the acting was top-notch. Excellent.

Anyway, I stand impressed and hope to get that good. It's too bad this forum wasn't better laid out in terms of what everyone is using (ie. software, computer, camera etc...)

Because a lot of people don't use the same camera/set up/computer/software for each shoot.

Depending on the shoot, the DP, the editor, it all varies.

This is a truly great short film. The acting, directing, cinematography, and especially the narration - those last few words combined with the visuals made me tear up.

I swear I've seen the actress who plays the "love of his life" in other films.

God damn. I watched that for the third time...that's how impressed I am with it. It's so touching and powerful. So well shot.

I'd very much like to work with the director in the future. It would be an honor.

What is the best way to keep informed of future auditions and projects? All I ask for is a plane ticket and a couch. :) Please review my Myspace for clips and reels of my work: www.myspace.com/m1chaelreed if you feel like giving a stranger a moment of your time (as I did you). Doh! The guild trip. I'm only teasing. I know...I'm a self promoting bastard.

Thanks again. Stunning job. And you can tell your actors (especially the lead) that he rocks my socks off. I'm completely impressed.

Last edited:
Back