• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch What can you do with $200 budget? I'll show you.

Wow That was very impressive! The VFX was nice although some moments seemed grainy but that was due to the camera.. Other than that your friend has some TALENT!

EDIT: Watching in HD takes the grain away GJ!

As a huge Halo fan, I absolutely loved this! And it was very well done.

Can you or the person who made it tell us what you used for the helmets, armor, and weapons? They were closely resembled the games.

And what program was used for the 3D?

I agree with one of the comments, try to get some following and fund a series/ feature out of this! We need a good Halo movie.

ps: The man telling the story has a future in acting!

Is it possible to know where did the $200 go ?

I'm guessing no actors were paid (except maybe the man telling the story) and the same for technicians. Maybe just for props ?

Is it possible to know where did the $200 go ?

I'm guessing no actors were paid (except maybe the man telling the story) and the same for technicians. Maybe just for props ?

I am hoping the money went into halo helmets...I would hate to think he just happened to have owned those all along:lol:

That clip was pretty darn impressive!

Hey guys. I'm pretty sure the funding for this all went into the gear. They had some pro sfx guys making all the gear for free (except materials).

Unfortunately noone was paid. I'm guessing they plan to make a much bigger film. The dp/director is a guy I'm using for a pilot I've written. He's quite phenominal.

I liked it. The VFX were good and so was the pacing/action. It felt almost exactly like the official HALO shorts they released a while ago.

That was some impressive CG imagery.

During that one part, I heard my bro-in-law (who introduced me to the game) yelling, "Never waste a grenade on a lousy Grunt!" :lol:

Back