Wealthy in Ambition

Hey man, hey people, hey denizens of indie talk. Is it Trump dragon energy to say I have the best ideas? No need to get political tho, I don’t ... but they ain’t half bad. Looking to really connect, give more than I take, and hopefully, as the salt of the earth, offer up my taste and my palate to whoever could use it. Obviously I have a lot of ambition, so I hope to get more out of the everything Indie talk is but ... baby steps. You can check my profile for all of my hoopla on taste, but otherwise, I plan to be as transparent as possible, in asking for advice, in giving it, and being as humble and as I can to one day be, create, and do something legendary. One small step for Indietalk, one giant leap for Augustkind.

Currently between jobs, a little tempted to chase the Woo, but that’s not how it marinates. Looking to see what I can offer the world in the pond of indie talk. My ideas cover a wide variety of genres, I’ve been writing since 1st grade, on and off, and I’ve loved it ever since those elementary days. Not especially proud of my Internet footprint, but I’m hoping to change a new leaf in Indietalk, really be a part of something bigger than myself. And that’s me. You peeps?

Back