We Just Gettin' Warmed Up!

There seems to be a good deal more traffic on this website than there was a week or two ago. Huh, I wonder how that happened.

There have been more than a few threads recently, where I've been told that the way I'm doing things is wrong. I've gotten some great support, by people whom I have undying respect for. But I've also caught a lot of drama, simply because the way I want to make movies is different than the way some other people want to make movies.

Well here's your warning and promise. The theories I espouse, the theories that I think can literally change the world (a revolution, if you will), are only going to become more prevalent on this forum.

Because guess what? I've learned how to be a good boy. I'm not going anywhere. There's no chance that I'll ever be banned. I'm here, get used to it. I'm kinda taking over this forum, by force. It's already happened, if you haven't already noticed. The first time I did it was by accident. This time it's by design.

Here's the important detail that everyone needs to key into -- there are many different types of filmmaking. There is no one right way to make a movie. I'm going to push hard to teach people how to make movies the way that I know how to make movies. But I know that my way of making movies is not the only way to make movies.

And that's good. That's great! Wouldn't this world be a boring place if we all did things the same way? Shouldn't us artists encourage each other to do things the ways in which they work best for each of us, individually? Yes. Yes we should.

And that is the new theme on Indietalk. Actually, that's the old theme on Indietalk. It's just that somehow, this place lost its mojo. I'm here to get that mojo back.

We are artists. Encouraging each other. We will offer constructive critiques. Constructive. We will build each other up. We might collaborate from time to time. We will not tear each other down. We will be the leaders of a new artistic movement. Filmmaking is about to get way bigger than it's ever been before. And that'll happen because of us.

Back