• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Wanting a screenplay

Hello. I'm Josiah. I am a young film maker in Wichita, Kansas. I am looking for someone who enjoys writing screenplays that could write me a good 10-15 page screenplay that I could produce. I ask this because as much as I love to make films, I am not good with come up with original stories. At least not from scratch. If you are interested, it would be a short screenplay, it would need to be made for very low budget production. I mostly want this film to work on my cinematography skills and artistic skills for film. Perhaps a drama, slight comedy, or thriller films. If you are interested, please replay to this thread. Thank you!

Hello. I'm Josiah. I am a young film maker in Wichita, Kansas. I am looking for someone who enjoys writing screenplays that could write me a good 10-15 page screenplay that I could produce. I ask this because as much as I love to make films, I am not good with come up with original stories. At least not from scratch. If you are interested, it would be a short screenplay, it would need to be made for very low budget production. I mostly want this film to work on my cinematography skills and artistic skills for film. Perhaps a drama, slight comedy, or thriller films. If you are interested, please replay to this thread. Thank you!

Hi,

I'd be interested in working with you on this - I want to write screenplays rather than get involved in making them, so this could be a good opportunity for us both.

Cheers,

Ade

Back