• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Want to design a film companys logo animation?

Hey everyone, this is an incredible long shot but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. I was wondering if anyone here would like to produce a logo animation that I would play before the trailer for my first feature film. The feature film didn't work out in the end, but I'm making a trailer anyway. This means I'll never make any money from it, and don't want to put any more money into it, but I figure having a trailer will be good for gathering interest in future projects. So that's why I'm here, asking if anyone would like to take a crack at the film logo animation.

The film company is called 'firestork films', and the animation I had in mind would be a 10 second tongue in cheek animation of a stork carrying a crying baby (as a stork does) when mid-flight the stork crashes into a firework which explodes, the crying stops, and the title 'firestork films' is revealed after the firework light fades away. I'd like it done in a kind of 8-bit style, with the stork in the distance against a completely black backdrop. The firework would explode in the middle of the screen (so that the title will appear in the middle).

Even if someone could just do the stork animation that would be brilliant and I could sort out the rest. Then in the youtube description I would give full credit to whoever helped with the animation. It's not necessary, but I'd like to try make the trailer as good as possible. Thanks for your time! pm me if your interested

I could do it but only on my free time... when will you be needing this?
Answer: as soon as possible

Did I get it right?
:)

Back