• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Waiting For That Special Someone(NEW COMEDY FILM)

Hello my name is Brian Doyle and I just joined this site. Right now I'm in the middle of filming my first feature length film called Waiting For That Special Someone It is a comedy romance about a guy in his 20s named Rudyard McGee. He hasn't been with a girl in a while and haven't been him self in a while. His best friend Eric is getting annoyed with the way Rudyard is acting so Eric decides to help his buddy Rudyard out with finding a girl of his own. Where Rudyard then finds himself in many awkward situations. This movie is like a Judd Apatow movie on a Roger Corman budget.

All of the filming takes place in various towns in New Jersey The filming is half way done and will be completed by the end of July and hoping to be released by October/November of 2013.

I'm trying to get more people aware of this film and thought that this would be a great place to start spread the word. Check out and like the Facebook page, then tell your friends about this film too. I make updates regularly and that's where you can keep up to date with the film and know when it's coming out.

Give it a look and like the page, you won't be disappointed

www.facebook.com/waitingforthatspecialsomeone

Last edited:
Back