• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

VOTE to make our film a FEATURE!

Hullo there,

My co-director, Benjamin and I have entered our short conceptual film, an action thriller, to the Openfilm 'Get it Made' contest. This relies on community voting to pick 6 top films, then Robert Duvall, James Caan and his son Scott and Mark Rydell choose a winner to be given funding to make it into a feature-length.

Please, visit the site and vote on our film, Quickly, Go (the feature title will change). You do have to REGISTER to be able to vote, which I know will deter a lot of people which is why we need your help! To vote, you just need to give us 5 stars.

For anyone interested, a feature will see the storyline will expand, retaining the action thriller aspect, showing a man's decline into illegality and espionage and his struggle to survive in a cutthroat world of backstabbery, the wilderness and demons from his past...

If you like the film and want to help, please Tweet this, Facebook it, promote it to everyone you can. We really appreciate all of your help!

:cheers:

Back