• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Video series about hiking/mountain climbing

A few of my friends and I have decided to make a series of videos about our many mountain adventures. The first video takes place in the Wichita Mountains in south western Oklahoma.
We are trying not to make this overproduced. Just some documentary style clips of us preparing and some nice, colour corrected shots of the mountains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD0mc4jV-M0

These videos are not educational, they are simply memories, captured by a camera, and shared with the world.

We are going to be taking many trips this summer, including Wheeler Peak in New Mexico (13000 ft).

outdoor shows should be beautifully shot. At least the outdoor parts. You have some OK shots, but I don't feel you really took the time to get the best shots you could. You need to control your cameras exposure, and you'll want to learn how to use ND filters. Stabilize those shots too. Shaky cam is not cool for pastoral feelings.

My people are from OK and our last name is "Scott" so I guess thats my mountain! lol

Yeah I definitely should have taken more time to get the shots right. As for the shaky shots, that was completely my fault. I forgot to grab the tripod. The lack of sleep probably had something to do with that!

I will look into some filters, and definitely take the time to get the shots to look their best.

Back