• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch [VIDEO] I directed this "no budget" music video about a month ago.

It's a simple concept but we wanted to do something for no budget.

Granted we already had a camera, and the space we were allowed to use for free had LED lights purchased from Costco, but technically this music video cost me and the band $0.

Enjoy: https://vimeo.com/136341839

Looks good - very simple but the edit is good and keeps things moving along. This is good evidence for my theory that, on a budget, it's much better to avoid complicating the shoot on music videos.

The song is pretty good too, which helps, and you've encapsulated their hipster vibe pretty neatly.

its a clean vid with a good basic shoot.

however the critical me cant help but think that had you taken 1 hour of your time outside you could have added extra visuals to keep it interesting as its a bit too repetitive.. but song is good and for a zero budget its good for them.

overall a nice vid, good job.

For $0 it's good. Simple, clean and having Animal from the muppets on drums helps a lot. He provided the visual interest.

Why complicate if the money isn't there?

Back