• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Video Editor Help

Hi to all, I am new to this forum and I am confused.Is there a way i can gein reputation as a video editor from this site and is there a way to get paid for editing or it has to be for free? Also, how can i contact with people for video editing?Any explanation or help will be grateful. :)

You can post an ad in the promotion area saying you're an editor for hire. Anyone looking to hire an editor is going to want to see a reel and resume though.

You can "gain a reputation" by doing good work on projects. Like most artistic endeavors, that usually means doing many personal projects or volunteering on others until you have a proven track record (the reel and resume) that people will want to hire for.

Finally, are you asking about how to contact people on this site or in general?

Hi to all, I am new to this forum and I am confused.Is there a way i can gein reputation as a video editor from this site and is there a way to get paid for editing or it has to be for free? Also, how can i contact with people for video editing?Any explanation or help will be grateful. :)

Just follow my posts very carefully and do the opposite of everything I do. You'll be a well-known editor in Hollywood in no time at all.

It will be a dream came true, but i am not aiming that high :P. I am asking about payment, because i am a student and i need to some money.As for resume i haven;t work on other projects, but i have made my own trailers and compilations on youtube.

Here is fine though if you want direct new feedback posting in the screening room might be a better idea. Or if the post will be accompanied by a tonne of advertising chuck it in the promotion section

Back